Wednesday, August 30, 2006

RE4: 3 Henry VI - Evil

Gentlemen (and this is pretty much the last time we'll be starting with that salutation),

Now we're cookin': An "evil" pun from Ernst.

Mike's wrapping up 3 Henry VI soon, but in the meantime during this, our off week, I thought I'd summarize the mini-expansion we're going through beginning with Richard III. All four of us have invited someone to join the group. I asked John; Gil asked a former grad student, Cindy, and Mike has also mentioned a friend who wants to get involved (and who may also be introduced soon). I think this swells our ranks of rank swells quite nicely, and I hope the added commentary will fill the gaps when the four of us originals find ourselves rather busy.

Ernst also invited someone -- his sister, but she has turned us down, and I hope it didn't have anything to do with that Hyundai pun. But if Ernst is still looking for someone, perhaps this guy, mentioned in Salon.com today, would be a good choice:

[President George] Bush tells NBC's Brian Williams: "I was in Crawford and I said I was looking for a book to read, and Laura said, 'You oughtta try Camus.' I also read three Shakespeares."

He's only three behind us. (I wonder which ones he read.)

Randall

No comments: